Our recruitment process follows these steps:
- Registration — inclusion in our extensive database
- Application — contact with a Recruitment Consultant
- Interview — in-depth screening
- Company introduction — your chances of getting an interview increase with our introduction
- Company interview — information and tips for your job interview
- Hired — we negotiate your contract and salary for you
- Registration: We use our extensive central database to find candidates based on qualifications, experience and languages. Once you register in our database, with an accurate and clear CV, we can match you to the best, most relevant vacancies. All Undutchables offices are connected to the database and we all share the information.
- Application: Most of our current vacancies are up on our website. We advise you to check the website regularly and apply online for the jobs that match your interests, skills, and language(s). The Recruitment Consultant responsible for the position then contacts you to discuss it in more detail.
- Interview: As soon as we have a matching vacancy for you, we will invite you to visit one of our Undutchables offices for an in-depth screening. This interview gives us a solid understanding of your experience and career ambitions. It is an ideal moment to field any questions you may have about finding work in the Netherlands, and we may give you useful tips on improving your CV.
- Company introduction: After the screening we prepare your detailed profile and use it, along with your CV to introduce you to the company. Companies trust our recommendations because we have developed strong relationships with their HR contact people. This means you have a better chance of being selected for a company interview.
Please note: Profile and CV information is strictly confidential. Your CV and profile WILL NOT be sent to any company without your permission. We always tell you about the company and discuss the vacancy with you beforehand.
- Company interview: If the company is interested in speaking with you further, they will invite you for an interview at their office. We will provide you with the necessary information so that you know who and where you will meet, as well as additional interview tips. Some companies prefer to conduct two or more interviews before making a decision.
- Hired: After a successful interview round, you will be employed by either the company or Undutchables before the company offers you a contract. The type of contract depends on the company and job requirements. Your Recruitment Consultant will fully explain the details to you. We will also conduct contract and salary negotiations for you.