If you want to apply to this/a vacancy and are already registered with Undutchables, please click on LOG IN & APPLY. If you are not yet registered, please click on REGISTER & APPLY. If you do not want to be registered, please click on APPLY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BEING REGISTERED WILL SPEED UP THE APPLICATION PROCESS SUBSTANTIALLY!
Machine operator with fluent EnglishBreda reference A17-0161
We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety & security standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers. Be part of a small and dynamic team to ensure team work and development of the business.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency, profits and maintain customer tight SLA.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs and production audit logs.
This position requires shift work.
- Knowledge of the personalisation workflow (desired):
- Knowledge of complete personalisation process and flow
- Understanding of security & quality for VISA/MC regulations impacting the personalisation environment
- Experience and operational knowledge of various personalization machines.
- Key aspects:
- Ability to rigorously follow standard work.
- Experience in working in a multicultural and international environment.
- Respect the teammates, establish processes and procedures.
- Able to work in shifts with constant rotation.
- Relentless process focus and daily accountability
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Adherence to health and safety regulations
- Adherence to security regulations
- Personal Skills:
- Motivated and always on time at work.
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- Technical degree is a plus
- Basic computer skills (Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word)
- Eager to learn, understand and develop in the personalization role and industry.
Competitive salary and good benefits.
Please only apply when you live in the Breda area!
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.