If you want to apply to this/a vacancy and are already registered with Undutchables, please click on LOG IN & APPLY. If you are not yet registered, please click on REGISTER & APPLY. If you do not want to be registered, please click on APPLY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BEING REGISTERED WILL SPEED UP THE APPLICATION PROCESS SUBSTANTIALLY!
Technical Project manager #6516785Hilversum reference A17-0224
Our client is an international retail company.
Infrastructure’s focus is providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize customer value, and drive profitable business growth. Technical affinity or experience is important.
• As a project manager you'll be responsible for managing several larger and smaller projects simultaneously. You will:
• Partner with project sponsors and customers to define; business benefits, requirements, and project scope.
• Align implementation details with business transition plans and Technology specific requirements.
• Track and manage against scope and it’s impacts to cost, schedule and performance during project lifecycles.• Inform stakeholders on progress and create and manage resource and capacity planning to drive project so successful completion.• Collaborate with global and regional Project and Transition Management, Business and Functional teams to align and coordinate project and portfolio management in Europe.
• Manage vendors and/or third party service providers and coach cross-functional team members where necessary.
Skills:• Word, Excel, PowerPoint Proficiency • MS Project, preferred • Proficient in the use of SharePoint • Proficient in Progress Reporting - Methods and techniques for reporting progress and financial compliance against an agreed plan. • Proficient in Project Management - Principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation. • Proficient in Risk Management - Methods and techniques for the assessment and management of risk. • Proficient in Project Management Tools - Automated tools to assist in the project management process, by automating mechanical tasks such as scheduling, resource balancing, and time recording. • Proficient in Project Planning and Control Techniques - Techniques associated with planning and monitoring progress of projects. Examples: product/work breakdown structures, critical path analysis, earned value. • Qualifications include Project management qualification developed specifically for IS professionals, PMP - Project Management Professional - Project Management Institute
Bachelor’s degree in Business, CS, or equivalent and 6+ years tech or business experience that includes working closely with IT. Project Management Professional (PMP) certified. Proven ability to run programs and/or projects over (USD)1M+ and multi-year durations. Cross-functional, geographically disperse, and multiple tracks of work. Includes ability to coach, mentor, and provide performance reviews.
Salary depending on experience and education.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.