If you want to apply to this/a vacancy and are already registered with Undutchables, please click on LOG IN & APPLY. If you are not yet registered, please click on REGISTER & APPLY. If you do not want to be registered, please click on APPLY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BEING REGISTERED WILL SPEED UP THE APPLICATION PROCESS SUBSTANTIALLY!
Account Manager – looking for browser extensions, add-ons, toolbars direct publishersAmsterdam reference A17-0288
About Us:The company is a leading provider of performance based monetization for software developers. Our solutions are at the cutting edge of browser technology, ultimately focusing on enhancing the end users’ browsing experiences. We provide developers with monetization based on data driven optimization while increasing users engagement. Our growing tech start-up is fully profitable. We offer flexible work hours and the opportunity to be part of a truly international team representing a mixture of creative, technical and marketing skills. This results in a stimulating and dynamic work environment. The company employees have a hands-on approach to their work, a healthy drive in their own development, and an interest in growth of the company.
About You:The Online Marketing team drives a substantial part of our revenues and is key to our continued success. We work with both international publishers and global advertisers. These partnerships in combination with our technology are the key to our business.
To strengthen the team further, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager for all our publisher partnerships. You will actively manage relationships with publishers, monitor their traffic quality and optimise results.
The Publishers Account Manager is responsible for recruiting new publishers and developing and maintaining existing partnerships. You will be client-facing as the main point of contact for your accounts while collaborating with internal tech and marketing colleagues to ensure the success of the company and our publishers.
The Publishers Account Manager is responsible for achieving optimal commercial results together with our top publishers in all geos. You will be based in Amsterdam and report to the General Manager.
Responsibilities• Manage key accounts with a strong grasp of publishers needs and consistently search for ways grow each publisher's revenue with the company• Recruit for new publishers with quality traffic and streamline the process to launch the partnership with the company. This includes negotiating terms, working with the tech team to get the publisher integrated into the company and launching campaigns
• Analyse performance of each publisher and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis
• Communicate results with the team, and maintain a pulse on key trends in the online marketing industry
• Execute performance based tasks to meet and exceed revenue goals and success metrics• Manage ongoing communication with partners via Skype, email and phone to understand key challenges and drive improvements for the business
• Account Management experience building strong client relationships in the online marketing industry
• Proven track record of driving revenue through partnerships
• Between 2- 4 years of experience in account manager role recruiting publishers as well as webmasters
• Negotiation and sales skills
• Building up relationships with browser extensions, add-ons, toolbars direct publishers
• Strong problem-solving skills, including ability to brainstorm creative solutions• Knowledge of various online campaigns and media buying models (CPC, CPM, CPL, CPA and CPI) and understanding of affiliate tracking technologies
• Excellent communication skills in English – written and oral
• Past experience of working with or in an affiliate network is an advantage
salary depends on experience from 3100 gross based on 40h/w; it is a long term stable role;
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.