If you want to apply to this/a vacancy and are already registered with Undutchables, please click on LOG IN & APPLY. If you are not yet registered, please click on REGISTER & APPLY. If you do not want to be registered, please click on APPLY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BEING REGISTERED WILL SPEED UP THE APPLICATION PROCESS SUBSTANTIALLY!
Sales Manager Benelux (in Rotterdam)reference A17-0404
As a leading group in Health & Nutraceutical industry, our customer’s business is distributing nutritional supplements, functional foods and beverages, beauty care and animal nutrition in more than 40 countries. Their offices in the UK, Japan, Netherlands, America, Spain and Australia have contributed extensively to local Health & Nutraceutical industries. The mission is to "Create value for health and to bring Nutrition to life" to all their customers, partners, and suppliers. The company grows about 30-40% each year.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company in the field of nutrition & food industry that is currently extending its presence globally. As Sales Manager you will be part of the International Sales team and you will be responsible for the management of existing clients as well as the extension of the business through new business development in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Maintain relationship with current customer portfolio and develop new business opportunities.
- Develop new customers and sales turnover in Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg.
- Prepare the annual year business plan.
- Monitor market evolution and trend in order to position the product portfolio efficiently in the market.- Effective management of the correct delivery, marketing and promotion activities of all new innovations and existing program.
- Business fluency in English. Dutch and French will be a big advantage.
- At least 10 years experience in nutrition industry.
- Excellent sales skills, business development and customer relationship maintenance.
- Knowledge of nutrition products.
- Self-Motivation, positive working attitude.
- Timely report and team building skills.
- Ability to work independently and availability to travel extensively.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to Silvia Kooijmans. For more information about the vacancy you can contact her at the following email address: email@example.com or call the number: 070 - 7118300.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.