If you want to apply to this/a vacancy and are already registered with Undutchables, please click on LOG IN & APPLY. If you are not yet registered, please click on REGISTER & APPLY. If you do not want to be registered, please click on APPLY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BEING REGISTERED WILL SPEED UP THE APPLICATION PROCESS SUBSTANTIALLY!
Regional Sales Manager - Business fluency in FrenchLeiden reference A17-0414
Our client is a renowned and succesful niche player in the medical software industry.
As a Regional Sales Manager you are responsible to achieve sales targets and company commercial objectives in the designated region (mainly France). This includes both direct sales as well as support to our partners and distributors.
- Meeting revenue target assigned for the region
- Maintaining updated sales forecast databases
- Participating in preparation and execution of sales plans for both direct sales and commercial partners
- Providing on-site demonstrations
- Participating in local, regional and national trade shows
- Participate in gathering customer feedback on products
- Where applicable support partners and distributors in these countries
Education and Experience- Bachelor's or Master's degree in (bio)medical imaging, an IT related discipline, or in business administration preferred
- 2-5 years of proven sales experience is required
- Sales experience in the medical devices market is a plus
- Familiar with the health care market (hospitals, clinics, radiology or imaging centers) is a plus
- International business experience necessary
- Customer-oriented, representative and responsible
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion
- Flexible with a hands-on and pro-active mentality- Business fluent French speaker next to excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in English; any additional language (e.g. Spanish and/or Arabic) is considered an asset
- Professional and confident in speaking to small and medium-sized groups
- Willing to travel frequently (30%)
€3.000 - €4.000 plus commission and very attractive secondary benefits
A stimulating work environment with highly educated professionals, working on innovative products
A position in a field with significant growth potential and high societal relevance
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to Katja Heurkens-Grunewald.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.