If you want to apply to this/a vacancy and are already registered with Undutchables, please click on LOG IN & APPLY. If you are not yet registered, please click on REGISTER & APPLY. If you do not want to be registered, please click on APPLY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BEING REGISTERED WILL SPEED UP THE APPLICATION PROCESS SUBSTANTIALLY!
Sales Specialist - Business fluency in GermanLeiden reference A17-0415
Our client is young, family-owned and succesful biotechnology company.
MissionResponsible for driving revenue at defined customers in the academia on the phone and in the field, working cooperatively with the sales team to deliver exceptional sales and customer support with the goal to grow sales at the appropriate gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction for the products to our end users. This role will have 3 office days and 2 field days per week.
- Executes, proactively, outgoing customer sales calls (phone/field), quoting incl. follow-up and product inquiries- Establishes and maintains long term partnerships with new and existing customers by effectively applying the highest level of knowledge related to customer needs, workflow applications and product solutions resulting in customer satisfaction and sales revenue- Uses knowledge and understanding of the Company’s operational processes, market position, and competition to identify and qualify leads, prospects, and incoming inquires that fit our strategic objectives and convert them into business
- Identifies sales opportunities and utilizes a team-based selling approach to meet defined sales goals
- Maximizes new business and marketing opportunities and convert them into sales
- Embraces industry practices and utilizes appropriate business tools to drive results
- Uses customer profile information to update our CRM system
- Develops campaigns and sales tactics in cooperation with Marketing and Support- Works effectively in an intradepartmental environment to ensure transparency of information and cooperation among departments
- Develops and executes sales and technical presentations
- Master’s degree in Cell Biology, Immunology or similar is required
- 2-3 years of sales experience
- Relevant R&D laboratory experience would be preferred
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office, CRM, Powerpoint, Oracle)
- Business fluency in German and English; fluency in Dutch is a plus
- Customer Service and Partnership focus
- Commercial and Market Orientation
- Action Oriented
- Result Driven
- Flexible and Agile
- Team player
€3.000 - €4.000 gross monthly salary plus bonus
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.