If you want to apply to this/a vacancy and are already registered with Undutchables, please click on LOG IN & APPLY. If you are not yet registered, please click on REGISTER & APPLY. If you do not want to be registered, please click on APPLY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BEING REGISTERED WILL SPEED UP THE APPLICATION PROCESS SUBSTANTIALLY!
Customer Service Representative - Native level German speakerLeiden reference A17-0416
Our client is a young, family-owned and successful biotechnology company.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the administrative processes within the Customer Service department. The role is positioned within the Customer Service and Procurement team and includes the following main tasks:
- Handling of incoming customer and distributor requests by phone and e-mail, including follow up internally and externally
- Order entry of all sales orders received via different sources (e-mail, web, fax)
- Create purchase orders, including sample purchases
- Process purchase order related documents, such as confirmations and import related documentation- Monitor in time delivery of purchase orders and follow up back orders and pro-actively inform relevant about expected ETA
- Pro-active communication towards our distributors/customers regarding customer service related matters
- Handling of Customer service related tasks, including:
Back order management
Outgoing shipments monitoring
Complaints handling, including complaint registration in CRM system
- Create export related documents, such as Certificates of Origins
- Coordinate outgoing shipments of samples, demos, custom orders, special deliveries, etc.
- Close cooperation with other departments, such as warehouse, finance and marketing
- Set up new and maintenance of existing SOP’s
- Set up customer accounts in ERP (Oracle)
- Education: HBO or MBO plus level in Logistics or similar preferred
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of customer service and logistic administrative processes
- Native level German speaker
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems, knowledge of Oracle is a plus
- Knowledge ADR/IATA regulations is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Availability: 32-40 hours per week
€2.500 - €2.800 gross per month
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to Katja Heurkens-Grunewald.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.